The Mary Winspear Centre staff is the mainstay of the centre’s reputation for its comprehensive services and support to make all hosted events and functions great successes for our clients and participants.
A variety of services are made available to our clients, including:
- helping identify your event needs, and selecting the best centre facilities for the event
- confirming all centre-related logistical details for your function (e.g. room set-up/seating, refreshments, audio-visual, rates and invoicing)
- sharing contacts for local professional caterers
- linking you with local event production and decoration businesses
- providing information on a range of local entertainers
- setting up box office and usher services for ticketed function
- sharing contacts for first-class area accommodations and attractions
Box office service is also an option for ticketed functions.
Clients turn to the Mary Winspear's professional technical staff's state-of-the-art lighting, high speed internet and audio-visual services to enhance their event.
During breaks, the Mary Winspear Centre’s staff can provide refreshments through our onsite services, and offer outstanding food services, via our Exclusive Caterers List, for the provision of special meals in the centre’s professional kitchen. Many first-class accommodations are within walking distance of the centre. And, of course, opportunities for participants’ to enjoy their free time are endless with our breathtaking by the sea location and array of unique area attractions.
Our Client Services staff will be pleased to answer any questions you have about planning your successful business event at the Mary Winspear Centre.
Ask us how we can help you organize a 'green meeting' to reduce the environmental impact of your gathering!